1. I love a good before & after. Check out how the Ransom Gillis House in Detroit looks now!
2. The second season of “Home Town” hits HGTV in January. Did you hear Erin & Ben’s big news?
3. Lauren Liess’s show “Best House on the Block” was just picked up for a full season.
4. I love Emily’s green and white kitchen. Here’s how she feels about her honed granite countertops a year later.
5. I have serious home library envy after seeing Modern Mrs. Darcy’s!
6. Jen has some easy ideas for setting a fall table. And a new podcast I’m enjoying called In the Storyhouse.
7. Stefanie at Brooklyn Limestone always knocks it out of the park when she decorates for Halloween!
- The most popular house on my blog in October was Bill & Jen’s
- In close second was this very scary one
- A year ago we were dishing about this celeb’s new house
- I thought this bestseller was a fun fall read
- Everyone who comes to my house asks me about this in my kitchen.
Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!
P.S. Popular this week and a fave of mine is October Cottage:
*There are Amazon affiliate links in this post — thanks!
The post Restoring an Historic House in Detroit & More Links I Like appeared first on Hooked on Houses.
from Home Improvement http://hookedonhouses.net/2017/10/27/restoring-historic-house-links/